Following a recent investigation by the Football Association of Wales into the contractual status of players at Pontypridd United, disciplinary charges have been issued to the Club for the alleged breach of FAW Rules and Regulations.
In total, the FAW has issued 18 (eighteen) charges against the Club under FAW Rules 38.1.1 and 38.1.2, for the alleged breach of the following Rules and/or Regulations:
- FAW Rule 67; 71.1; 72(A)(i)
- FAW Comet Regulation 7.2
- Cymru Premier Rule 14.1
- Cymru Premier League Cup Rule 15
The charges relate to alleged offences that occurred during the 2022/23 and 2023/24 playing seasons and include:
- The non-payment of monies owed to player(s).
- Failure to comply with their contractual obligations towards player(s).
- Failure to register player(s) correctly in accordance with FAW Rules and Regulations.
- The playing of ineligible player(s).
In accordance with FAW Rule 43.1.2, the Club has 7 (seven) business days as and from 31 October to respond to the charges.