Football Association of Wales Ltd Cymru Football App Acceptable Use Policy
PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING AND/OR USING THE CYMRU FOOTBALL APP
What’s in these terms?
This acceptable use policy sets out the content standards that apply when you access, link to, or interact with the Cymru Football app in any way,
Click on the links below to go straight to more information on each area:
Who we are and how to contact us
The Cymru Football app is an application operated by the Football Association of Wales Limited (“the FAW”, “We”, Our” or “us”) and contains data and statistics in relation to all official football matches played in Wales.
We are registered in England and Wales under company number 00213349 and have our registered office at The Vale Resort, Hensol, Vale of Glamorgan, CF72 8JY. Our VAT number is 159-777-894.
To contact us, please email email@example.com.
We are a limited company.
By downloading and / or using the Cymru Football app you accept these terms
By downloading and / or using the Cymru Football app, you confirm that you accept the terms of this policy and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not download and / or use the Cymru Football app.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
We may make changes to the terms of this policy
We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use the Cymru Football app, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at the present time.
You may use the Cymru Football app for lawful purposes only. You may not use the Cymru Football app:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards as detailed in this document.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of Cymru Football app use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Cymru Football app;
- any equipment or network on which the Cymru Football app is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the Cymru Football app; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Breach of this policy
When we consider that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Cymru Football app.
- Disciplinary action.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
If you are a consumer, please note that the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation are governed by the Law of England and Wales. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
If you are a business, the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by the Law of England and Wales. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.